Accessing MATLAB online from anywhere
MATLAB® Online™ provides access to MATLAB from anywhere through browser you just require internet, MathWorks Account and supported MATLAB license.
It is perfect for learning, training and portability
Here is the link from where you can access MATLAB online
MATLAB Online supports Online Sharing and Publishing
- With MATLAB Online, you can share your files, and your MATLAB codes with others.
- One of the benefits of MATLAB online is that it updates automatically, so you will have always latest release
- Publish your scripts and live scripts to the web as PDFs or HTML and share the URL with anyone.
Cloud Storage and Synchronization
- It is integrated with MATLAB Drive which gives you 5GB storage from anywhere with MATLAB Online.
- Use MATLAB Drive Connector to sync your files between your computers and MATLAB Online
- For specifications and limitations click below link
Manage Files in the Cloud Across Devices
Use MATLAB Drive from Your Desktop
Share and Collaborate with Others
Find link below for more information regarding MATLAB drive
Enable MATLAB Drive on your desktop by installing MATLAB Drive Connector
- Integrates MATLAB Drive with your MATLAB Desktop
- Provides easy access to your files through the MATLAB Drive folder
- Enables offline access, syncing changes when it is connected through internet
Connect MATLAB from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Connect to the MathWorks Account and access MATLAB wherever you have Internet connectivity
- Save your files on MATLAB Drive and access them from anywhere running MATLAB Mobile™.
Acquire Data from Sensors
Acceleration on 3-axes
Angular velocity on 3-axes
Magnetic field on 3-axes
Position (latitude, longitude, altitude, horizontal accuracy, speed, and course)
Orientation (azimuth, pitch, and roll)
More about MATLAB Mobile find link below
Teach and Learn with MATLAB and Simulink
The tools used at more than 6500 universities worldwide.
Use the tools of technical inspiration — in the classroom and throughout the industry. With MATLAB and Simulink skills, you have a brilliant future ahead.
Provide hands-on learning experiences using industry-standard tools to analyze data, create models, and simulate systems.
Researchers in engineering and science require platforms that let them explore and express new ideas, solve difficult problems, and create tools, leveraging a robust and flexible computational foundation.
For more details you can visit
Self-Paced Free Courses
There are free self-paced courses available here. When you complete it you will get course completion certificate. There are five free courses right now and it can be accessed by anyone who has MathWorks acount.
- MATLAB Onramp
- Simulink Onramp
- Machine Learning Onramp
- Deep Learning Onramp
- Stateflow Onramp
Note:- All information I collected from MathWorks Website
What is MATLAB and its Applications
If you want to understand MATLAB and what kind of applications you can develop in MATLAB, Learn in this video.